The decision to offer a retirement plan to employees requires tremendous investment from the offering organization and its plan sponsors. This includes employer contribution, administrative fee and advisory service costs as well as dedicated staff to manage the plan’s internal demands. Plan sponsors also assume fiduciary risk when committing to offer a plan to employees.
This substantial investment involves a vast amount of thought, planning and effort often overlooked by plan sponsors. Our initial priority is to establish well-defined goals and objectives for the plan. This provides you with a clear vision to guide all efforts, including plan design.
Moneta Group retirement plan consultants will work with you to design a plan that seeks to accomplish your goals while complying with the regulations governing retirement plans. We will examine all details and procedures including the plan document, summary plan description and vendor service capabilities to determine potential opportunities to:
- Decrease the burden of plan administration
- Increase effectiveness of hard-dollar expenses
- Improve the probability of positive outcomes for participants
- Mitigate non-discrimination testing issues
- Enable key employees to maximize tax-advantaged savings